Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back for more ...

I was in Boracay with friends and we had dinner at Kasbah, a popular Moroccan restaurant on the island. We ordered Hummus, Moutabal, Tabbouleh, Watermelon and Feta salad, Lamb Gyro and Lamb Tagine. 



I really enjoyed the Lamb Tagine with couscous. This slow cooked lamb stew was aromatic and exquisite with the wonderful flavours of honey, almonds and plums.



I was delighted to find out that Kasbah recently opened a branch at The Fort so I had lunch there the day after we arrived in Manila. http://www.kasbahboracay.com


Orale is another restaurant that I’ve been hearing and reading a lot about so we decided to have dinner there. We ordered the Carne Asada Soft Tacos, Burrito and Lengua Quesadilla. Everything tasted fresh and authentic. 

You guessed it ... I went back for dinner the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment