Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lazy Saturday = Lasagna

I was home with the kids today and decided to make some lasagna for them while they were napping.


I started by making a meaty and chunky spaghetti sauce with some Chorizo Bilbao to add more flavor. After that was done, I made a mushroom cream sauce. It's good to have your pasta cooking and grated Mozzarella cheese ready before assembling.





To assemble, I start with a thin layer of the meaty spaghetti sauce then I put the first layer of pasta on top.The next layer would be a generous helping of the mushroom cream sauce topped with grated Mozzarella cheese. 



Another layer of pasta then meat sauce go on top of the white sauce and so on. Finish the last layer with some white sauce, Mozzarella and Quick Melt Cheese. Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until the spaghetti sauce is bubbling  and the cheese is nice and gooey. 




Finished making my lasagna just in time ... kids are ready to eat!





No comments:

Post a Comment