Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chocolate Adventure #1

With February fast approching, I thought it would be a great idea to practice making some chocolate treats. First thing I thought of making were Chocolate Lollipops but not just any ordinary Chocolate Lollipops - I wanted to make some Belgian Chocolate Lollipops. 

It's important to start with the right ingredients so I decided to use some good quality Callebaut Belgian Chocolate http://www.callebaut.com/



I melted the chocolate over some simmering water until I achieved the right consistency.


I didn't have a pastry bag so I improvised by using a Ziploc bag which worked quite well. 



The Ziploc pasty bag made filling the mold fast and easy. I didn't make a mess ... 




After filling and tapping the air out of my chocolate mold, I put them in the refrigerator to set for 10 minutes. 



Voila! Homemade Belgian Chocolate Lollipops! Pretty good for my first try.

I'll be posting more Chocolate Adventures soon ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment