Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oatmeal Cookie Overload!

I was grocery shopping at Rustan's Makati when I spotted this delightful new ice cream concoction from my favorite brand Ben and Jerry's

I was looking for my usual Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough fix but I wasn't too disappointed when they didn't have any because something else caught my attention ... 



Oatmeal Cookie Chunk! the name alone made me drool. I couldn't wait to go home and dig into the creamy ice cream with chunks of chewy oatmeal cookies and slivers of chocolate.

I was in cookie heaven! It tasted better than I imagined. I loved each moist morsel of oatmeal cookie. The cinnamon ice cream was subtle enough to complement the cookie chunks and the chocolate bits pulled it all together. 

I don't usually rave about ice cream but this tops my list of all-time favorite ice cream flavors. Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk is a must try! 








No comments:

Post a Comment